Sell Your Land at Auction with Fragodt Auction Company
Fragodt Auction and Real Estate LLC is a Full Time, Family Owned and Operated Company with Over 50 Years of Combined Auction Experience that is Proud and Honored to Be Your Licensed Auctioneer, Land Broker, and Real Estate Agent in Minnesota and South Dakota. We Are a Full-Service Auction Company Specializing in Online Sales of Your Land. We Prioritize Customer Service and Will Utilize Extensive Marketing Techniques to Make Sure We Bring Both Buyers and Sellers Together to Get the Best Return on Your Land.
Selling Your Land or Real Estate Property at Auction is an Accelerated Process for Selling Your Property Through Public Sale, With Many Potential Benefits to the Seller. Some Auctions are Often Used to Sell Distressed Properties or Unwanted Land, They Can Also Be a Fruitful Way to Sell Those Non-Distressed Lots and Land Properties.
Why Sell With Fragodt Auction and Real Estate Co?
1. Expertise: Fragodt Auction Company has a team of experienced and knowledgeable auctioneers who have specialized expertise in selling land. They have a deep understanding of the local real estate market and the factors that can affect the value of land, such as location, zoning, topography, and more.
2. Marketing and Promotion: Fragodt Auction Company has a strong marketing and promotion strategy that can help reach potential buyers interested in purchasing land. They use various channels, such as online listings, print advertisements, direct mail, and more, to attract a wide range of prospective buyers.
3. Auction Format: Selling land through an auction format generates more interest and competition among potential buyers, resulting in a higher sale price. Fragodt Auction Company conducts auctions in a transparent and fair manner, which can build trust among buyers and sellers and lead to successful transactions.
4. Customized Approach: Fragodt Auction Company works closely with the landowner to understand their unique needs and goals, and develop a customized approach to selling their land. This involves determining the optimal time to sell, identifying the target audience, setting a competitive reserve price, and more.
5. Customer Service: Fragodt Auction Company places a strong emphasis on providing excellent customer service to their clients. They keep the landowner informed throughout the selling process, address any concerns or questions they may have, and provide support and guidance to ensure a smooth and successful transaction.
Benefits of Selling Your Land at Auction:
Timeframe: Land Auctions Let You Solidify the Timeframe for Your Sales Process. You Will Set the Date for the Auction and Create Your Own Terms for Closing (Often 30 Days), and the Timeline for You Sale Will Become Much More Clear and Much Faster. Uncertainty is One of the Most Frustrating Aspects of Selling Your Home or Land and the Auction Sales Process Will Help Eliminate Much of that Ambiguity- and Contract Extensions!
Sense of Urgency: Auctions are an Exciting and Intense Process for Both Sellers and Buyers. Your Auction Will Have a Set Date and a Competitive Bidding Process that Creates a Sense of Urgency Amongst Buyers that Help Keep Focus and Energize the Sale. Bidding Online or In Person, Interested Auction Buyers are Forced to Prepare for Bidding Today and Ensure Their Due Diligence is Completed, and Financial Resources are Squared Away.
Price: A Real Estate Auction with Fragodt Auction Company Will Create Competition Among Buyers and Help Eliminate the Issue of Pricing Too High or Too Low. You Can Have a Minimum Bid Set to Start the Process, but the Highest Bid Could Well Exceed the Price Set for a Traditional Real Estate Sale- Depending on the Number of Bidders and their Enthusiasm.
Negotiations: Land Auctions Allow the Seller to Set their Own Terms and Conditions of Sale from the Outset and Eliminate the Hassle of Negotiations. You will Set the Time and Date of the Sale and You will Also be Able to Set the Timeframe for Closing, the Amount of Earnest Money Deposits, Whether the Sale is “As Is”, and So Forth.
Market Focus: Experienced Auction Houses, like Fragodt Auction Company, are Experienced at Marketing Real Estate and Land to Potential Buyers. We Can Either Market Your Land or Home by Listing or by Auction. We Will Take Photos of the Property for Marketing Purposes and Websites and We Will Put Your Listing on Multiple Real Estate Websites Including Zillow, Trulia, and Many More!